Duraflo™ Submersible Hydraulic Trash Pump
Submersible Hydraulic Trash Pump
Duraflo™ trash pumps are submersible, hydraulic-driven water pumps with diesel or electric drive unit options. These rugged pumps can handle solids up to 3” and are built for the toughest jobs including drying out construction excavations, quarry dewatering, bypassing, sewage, and general municipal use.
Available for Rent or Purchase
For the past 45 years, MWI has led every major technological breakthrough in hydraulic-driven water pumps. The Duraflo™ hydraulic submersible trash pump is manufactured for durability, dependability, and performance. These pumps also reduce operational costs. These hydraulic water pump units are made for the toughest environments and can reliably run day and night.
The DuraFlo™ is one of the strongest and most reliable submersible trash pumps on the market. These extra heavy-duty pumps are built with the muscle and strength to handle the most difficult pumping jobs. Duraflo™ hydraulic submersible trash pumps have been tested in the harshest rental and contractor operations for environments where pumps must perform without fail. Whether you need a pump for a mining operation or in an industrial application, you can depend on this high-performance unit.
- High-performance with low operational and initial cost
- Reliable & heavy-duty trash pump – designed for the most difficult pumping jobs
- Available in various sizes – from 4” to 12” pumps with 1,400 – 6,000 GPM power capacity
- Open 3-bladed impeller – for handling solids up to 3″
- Endurance and efficiency – will run all day and night until refueling
- Engineered with a small hydraulic tank to reduce fluid replacement costs
- Installation & operation flexibility – drive unit can be separated from skid- or trailer-mounted pump
- Affordable spare parts that are readily available
- Full engine and hydraulic system with pump, control panel, filters, tank and gauges plus auto-start panel is available with floats
- Oil lubricated seals – cast-steel volute that is weldable and shock proof
- Quiet & environmentally friendly for sensitive areas – biodegradable hydraulic fluid and sound levels as low as 67dB at 7 M (CPB Rated) when coupled with Silent Partner™
- Drying out construction excavations
- Quarry dewatering
- Sewage bypass / Solids handling
- Trash pump
- General municipal use in an industrial jobsite