MWI Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Mechanic to join their team in Orlando, FL. MWI is at the forefront of pump technology.
Responsible for performing preventative and routine maintenance as well as repair of pumps and pump related equipment. Must diagnose, maintain, service and repair a variety of pumps and pump related equipment to company standards of quality workmanship in order to ensure customer needs are met in a safe, timely and effective manner. This position includes but not limited to the following duties:
- Mechanical maintenance, service and repair of pumps and other related MWI products and equipment.
- Adhere to all safety rules, regulations and policies
- Exhibit good working habits at all times including excellent time management organizational skills
- Installation, re-installation and on-site service and repair of pumps and related equipment including repairing and replacing parts as needed.
- Driving of MWI vehicles as needed to facilitate and complete delivery, installation, maintenance and repair of pumps and related equipment
- Maintenance of company vehicles including but not limited to scheduled and wear maintenance such as change of oil and filter, regular maintenance or brakes, tires, belts, fluids; and trouble shooting and repair of vehicle as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times both in house or at job sites
- Ensure all work meets with established standard of quality and safety
- Clean driving record
- Interact professionally and efficiently with customers, coworkers, vendors, and clients. Ensure customer satisfaction through timely completion of all tasks as assigned at the Rental Shop and on the job
- And other related duties as assigned by management or as develop due to business necessity and growth.
- Minimum 2 years mechanical equipment.
- CDL Class B or better is preferred. If hired without a CDL must be able to obtain CDL B within 3 months of date of hire.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude including accurate troubleshooting and diagnosis ability
- First rate working habits at all times including excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong industrial safe work practices
- Posses the ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have an enthusiastic attitude, excellent initiative, and a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position requires the candidate to service jobsites by periodically wading in water in order to setup equipment. Must be able to work outdoors in the heat, drive, the terrains of the sites varies from mud, sand rocks, water, dirt mounds, and excavated holes. Must be able to handle exposure to outdoor, shop and jobsite weather condition. Must be able to stand, sit, climb, fell, talk, hear, see, reach over head, bend, lift a minimum of 50 lbs frequently, crouch, drive, crawl, grasp, squeeze, kneel, squat, twist, push, and pull.
Traditional non air-conditioned heavy mechanical/industrial environment. Extended hours and weekend work is frequently required with little to no notice in order to meet business needs.
MWI is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to full times employees includingbut not limited to: Group health and dental insurance, Group life, 401(k), voluntary benefits. Generous vacation and holiday program.
This position if located in Orlando, Fl. Complete professional and personal references will be required.EOE/DFWP/AAE.
Job Type: Full-time
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
ONLY SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.
- 2 Years