MWI Pumps is an engineering and manufacturing company. We engineer, manufacture, service, rent, and sell water pumps. We’re seeking self-motivated manual machinists who thoroughly enjoy a manufacturing environment this is the place for you, come join our team.
MWI Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Manual Machinist to join their team in Vero Beach, FL. MWI is at the forefront of pump technology. Its custom-designed pump systems are in use throughout the world.
Set up and operate conventional milling machines and lathes. Must be able to perform own setups, read and interpret drawings, machine a variety of heavy industrial parts, experienced working with close tolerances. Must have solid math and measuring skills. Candidates with pump and forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Min. 3 yrs experience in set-up, operation, and maintenance of lathes, mills, and drill presses
- Ability to operate machining equipment to raw material and or parts per drawings
- Assist in the maintenance of all machining equipment and tools
- Properly handle nonconforming products as required by procedure
- Proficient in the use of measuring tools such as micrometers (outside and inside), dial bore gages, calipers, etc.
- Ability to hold tight tolerances.
- Must have proficient measuring skills
- Practical math skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and machine parts accordingly
General Skills Expected:
- Excellent work ethic.
- Must be detailed orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
Must be able to stand, sit, feel, twist, walk, talk, hear, see, drive, bend, drive, crouch, grasp, squeeze, crawl, kneel, squat, push, pull, apply pressure, reach overhead. Ability to focus for extended periods of time. Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs regularly if required, steady hands in order to obtain and meet required quality. Must be able to safely operate all required machinery. Ability to work outdoors subject to local weather conditions.
Traditional non-air-conditioned heavy industrial manufacturing environment. Extended hours and weekend work may be required.
Location: 7775 Oslo Rd, Vero Beach, FL 32968, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Machining: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
MWI is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to full times employees including but not limited to: Group health and dental insurance, Group life, 401(k), credit union, and much more. MWI provides an atmosphere of growth, challenge & development for professionals committed to excellence. This position is located in Vero Beach, FL. Complete professional and personal references will be required. EOE/DFWP/AAE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fabrication: 3 years (Required)
ONLY SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.