MWI Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Driver/Service Tech to join their team in Jacksonville, FL MWI is at the forefront of pump technology.
Job Summary: Driving of MWI vehicles to facilitate and complete delivery, assist with and or conduct the installation of pumps and related equipment, making minor repairs as needed.
Must Have: Clean driving history. Class A Lic. Good mechanical skills.Strong heavy industrial safe work practices. Strong organizational skills. Be hands on, assertive and self starter. Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure in a fast pace environment in order to meet deadline. Must be detail orientated. Posses the ability to follow instructions as well as policy and procedures.
This position will include the following duties:
- Driving of MWI vehicles to facilitate and complete delivery, assist in installation of pumps and related equipment, making minor repairs as needed.
- To load and unload equipment for rental orders.
- Mechanical maintenance and service of pumps and other related MWI products and equipment.
- Installation, re-installation and on-site service and repair of pumps and related equipment
- 24-hour on call availability for service and client emergencies
- Maintain clean driving record as well as required licenses.
- Maintenance of vehicle assigned to you including but not limited to scheduled and wear maintenance such as change of oil and filter, regular maintenance or brakes, tires, belts, fluids; and trouble shooting and repair of vehicle as needed.
- Interact professionally and efficiently with customers, coworkers, vendors, and clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through thorough and timely completion of all tasks as assigned at the Rental Shop and on the job sites.
- And other related duties as assigned by management or as develop due to business necessity and growth. Work with and assist your immediate supervisor and co-workers. Work effectively in a team environment while independent and autonomous. Work with all departments involved to facilitate communication and problem resolution to meet deadlines as needed and required to accomplish corporate goals & objective.
Physical Demands: This position requires the candidate to service jobsites by periodically wading in water in order to setup equipment. Must be able to work outdoors in the heat, drive, the terrains of the sites varies from mud, sand rocks, water, dirt mounds, and excavated holes. Must be able to handle exposure to outdoor, shop and jobsite weather condition. Must be able to stand, sit, climb, fell, talk, hear, see, reach over head, bend, lift a minimum of 40 lbs frequently, crouch, drive, crawl, grasp, squeeze, kneel, squat, twist, push, and pull.
Working Conditions: Traditional non air-conditioned heavy mechanical/industrial environment. Extended hours and weekend work is frequently required with little to no notice in order to meet business needs.
Benefits: MWI is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to full times employees including but not limited to: Group health and dental insurance, Group life, 401(k), credit union, and much more. MWI provides an atmosphere of growth, challenge & development for professionals committed to excellence. This position if located in Jacksonville, FL. Complete professional and personal references will be required. EOE/DFWP/AAE.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
ONLY SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY.
- Driving: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
- 1 year exp.: 1 year
Submit resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.