MWI Pumps will exhibit at the 2023 Florida Rural Water Association trade show August 1-2, at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa.
MWI Pumps, will be exhibiting at the 2023 Florida Rural Water Association Convention, August 1-2, 2023, at the Saddlebrook resort in Tampa. We will showcase our cutting-edge dewatering technology with our rugged and reliable pumps.
FRWA attendees will learn more about our different types of dewatering pumps used in agricultural settings, where we can offer our expertise to help you with flood control, bypass operations and managing the flow of water at your jobsite or farm.
Whether the usage is for irrigation, drainage, manure slurry, aquaculture, or processing applications, MWI agriculture water pumps are built to handle demanding applications in the toughest conditions.
MWI Pumps…The Power to Move Water.
Proven time and cost-effective designs and implementation for agricultural applications
We are the experts when it comes to efficient pumping, drainage and irrigation solutions that will help you explore what options may be the most cost-effective design for your agricultural applications. Additionally, MWI Pumps can offer on-site maintenance, emergency repair, and rehabilitation services on your agricultural water pumps to help keep you running efficiently.
Throughout the world, managed usage of water and irrigation of agricultural farmland is essential to raising and harvesting productive crops. During the growing and harvest seasons, any downtime could lead to lower crop yield. MWI understands the need for sustainable water management and agricultural water pumps, and we can trace our manufacturing of reliable axial and mixed flow propeller pumps for agriculture all the way back to the 1920’s.
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for quality water pumping technology, will have authorized representatives on hand to answer any questions you may have on our dewatering pumps and solutions. We encourage all FRWA attendees to stop by our booth at the Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa August 1-2.
Come meet with us to discuss your agricultural pumping applications that we can offer you and your organization, city or village.
MWI Pumps has several agricultural specialized pumps we can offer such as our Lineshaft pumps, that are popular among rural applications and many are installed and working at many rural jobsites. Our Hydraflo™ pumps along with our ever popular Primerite™ pumps from 4″ – 12″, also are widely used in agricultural applications.
These high-volume axial and mixed flow pumps are useful in flood control, draining, and irrigation applications.
We also service and repair other brands of pumps at our Vero Beach location.
Lineshaft Large Axial Flow and Mixed Flow Propeller Pumps
These traditional pumps are typically driven by diesel or electric motors that can be connected using a belt and pulley, gear, or direct coupling.
- Simple & reliable one-piece factory-aligned construction with highly efficient hydraulic design
- Available in 8″-144″ (0.2-3.7M) diameters with capacities up to 800,000 GPM (50.5M3/S)
- Fully customizable – experienced engineers designed units to fit your needs
- Multiple orientations – combines maximum flexibility with smooth and efficient flow via the discharge elbow and multiple segments
- Durable, heavy-duty internal parts reduce corrosion and increase the lifespan of the unit.
- Many grades of materials available for construction, including the super-duplex stainless steel
Hydraflo™ H3NC High-Head NON-CLOG Pump
- Hydraflo™ non-clog pumps easily handle solids 200% larger than traditional centrifugal pumps. and up to 6″ spherical solids
- High efficiency & performance with up to 90′ TDH and 18,000 GPM/25MGD per pump
- Small footprint -total system takes up 50% less space than conventional bypass systems
- Full sewage treatment plant with 100% redundancy by using four H3NC 20″ pumps
Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pumps
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4”-12″ Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it