MWI Pumps to exhibit at Conexpo 2023 in Las Vegas, NV March 14-18th.
MWI Pumps is pleased to be exhibiting at Conexpo 2023 in booth C32809, Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center March 14-18th, 2023.
AEM members and guests will get the opportunity to learn more about our rugged and reliable dewatering pumps. We also will have information available for standard pumps and engineered pumps. Our dewatering pumps are cost-effective and we also offer complete maintenance/repair and rental services at Moving Water Industries (MWI Pumps).
With locations throughout Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando, FT Myers, Tampa, Vero Beach and Deerfield Beach (Corporate Headquarters), our dealer network across the USA and internationally, we are ready and able to meet your dewatering needs.
Learn more about our Rugged and Reliable Pumps
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for our rugged and reliable dewatering pumps, will have company representatives on hand to answer any questions about our standard and engineered pumps. We encourage everyone to stop by our booth in Central Hall (C32809) to discuss the opportunities our dewatering pumps can offer your business in dealing with your dewatering needs. We are the experts! Learn more about our battle-ready pumps, including the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint dewatering pump, cost-saving Eco 4” Primerite™, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system and the Hydraflo H3NC™ and our new HNC14™high volume submersible water pump, capable of pumping 10MGD at 40 ft TDH, from a standard manhole!
“MWI Pumps is looking forward to be exhibiting at ConExpo 2023 in Las Vegas. We have been manufacturing large-volume pumps for almost 100 years and portable construction dewatering pumps since 1968. MWI representatives will be at the booth C32809, Central Hall, March 14-18 to discuss your dewatering or large scale pumping and bypass needs. We manufacture portable pumps capable of over 100,000 gpm and stationary permanent pumps to over 800,000 gpm.
Among the many popular products used in dewatering construction sites is the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston pumps, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system (which will be on display at the booth) to increase productivity plus security on the Jobsite and the critically acclaimed Primerite™ CT-series Eco 4″ pump that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space and overall costs. Our rugged Hydraflo H3NC™ high volume submersible pump is engineered to operate in the harshest of environments with unscreened sewage. We will also be introducing our new HNC14™ high volume submersible, capable of pumping 10MGD at 40 ft TDH, from a standard manhole!
Compact 6" Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps – Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Maximized power of smaller engine – Saves fuel, space and overall costs
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’ for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
- Complements MWI full-sized 6, 8 and 12” Rotoflo™ pumps
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required
Hydraflo H3NC™ High Volume Submersible Pump
The Hydraflo H3NC high head, non-clog hydraulic submersible pump can be coupled with an electric or diesel drive.
Re-rental opportunities are available throughout the United States.
- 200% larger solids handling capability up to 6″ solids
- Efficiently handles up to 90′ TDH and 18,000 GPM/ 25 MGD
- 50% smaller footprint required to install and pump and drive unit, over existing portable pumps of the same capacity
- Dependable and proven technology, successfully completing major bypass projects from 25MGD to 100 MGD
Please visit us at Conexpo 2023 at booth C32809 in Central Hall March 14-18th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Call 954-818-1513 for more details on pumps like these and/or regarding our pumps at mwipumps.com. You can also email us with any questions to: [email protected]