MWI Pumps to exhibit at the 2023 FTBA Construction in Orlando, Feb 6-8th in Orlando, FL.
MWI Pumps is pleased to be exhibiting FTBA Construction Conference in Orlando, FL Feb 6-8th at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
FTBA members will get the opportunity to learn more about our rugged and reliable dewatering pumps that we have for purchase and/or for rent. We also will have information available for standard pumps and engineered pumps, our repair support services and our Emergency Services. Our dewatering pumps are cost-effective, and FSA approved along with our complete maintenance/repair and rental services at the Moving Water Industries.
With Locations throughout Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando, FT Myers, Tampa, Vero Beach and Deerfield Beach) we are ready and able to meet your dewatering needs and we also are the manufacturer!
Learn more about our Rental services
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for our quality dewatering pumping technology will be at hand to answer any questions about our standard and engineered pumps. We encourage everyone to stop by our booth to discuss the emergency services, repair, rental services, and products we can offer your company for your dewatering needs for your road building and bridge construction jobsites. We also are the Florida based manufacturer (Deerfield Beach, FL). Learn more about our battle-ready rental pumps, including the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint construction dewatering pump, FSA approved, cost-saving Eco 4” Primerite™ and the new MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system.
“This will be our first FTBA Construction Conference trade show where we will have a booth at this conference. Many FTBA members already use our dewatering pumps in the site preparation phase when constructing highways, streets, and bridges. Our representatives on-site will be highlighting our rental products and services. The key MWI representatives on-site will be Jim Tanner (Branch Manager of the Orlando location), Paul Laya (MWI’s Marketing Manager), and Kenny Crawford (Territory Manager for the Orlando area) will be at the show Feb 7th to answer any questions regarding rental products and services. We have time-tested solutions that are proven to speed productivity and address any flooding that you may experience in your site preparation construction site, bypassing a canal or waterway, and handling industrial drainage applications.“ says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps.
Among the many popular products used in dewatering construction sites is the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston pumps, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system to increase productivity plus security on the Jobsite and the FSA approved Primerite™ CT-series with Eco 4″ pump that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space and overall costs. Additionally, every pump rental comes with our customer-first approach to scheduled maintenance service and 24/7 emergency repairs to keep you pumping again
Compact 6" Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps – Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Maximized power of smaller engine – Saves fuel, space and overall costs
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’ for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
- Complements MWI full-sized 6, 8 and 12” Rotoflo™ pumps
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required
Please visit us at the 2023 FTBA Construction Conference February 6-8th at the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort! The conference runs Feb 7-8th. Call 954-818-1513 for more details on pumps like these and/or regarding pump rental services at mwipumps.com. You can also email us with any questions to: [email protected]