MWI Pumps to participate at the 21st Biennal Southeast Florida NGIP Reverse tradeshow Thursday, November 17, 2022 at the Coral Springs gymnasium 9 am to 12 pm.
MWI Pumps is pleased to be participating in the NGIP Southeast Florida Chapter 21st Biennial Reverse trade show Thursday, November 17, 2022 at the Coral Springs Gymnasium from 9 am to 12 pm.
NGIP members will get the opportunity to meet with the rental team responsible for renting our engineered and standard pumps to learn more about our pump offerings, repair support services and our Emergency Services that are in high demand during the Hurricane season. Our dewatering pumps are cost-effective, and municipal-approved along with our complete maintenance/repair and rental services at the Moving Water Industries.
Learn more about our Rental services
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for quality water pumping technology will be at hand to answer any questions about our standard and engineered pumps. We encourage everyone to stop by our table to discuss the emergency services, repair, rental services, and products we offer your city, Town, or Village. Learn more about our battle-ready rental pumps including the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint construction dewatering pump, the utility / municipal FSA approved, cost-saving Eco 4” Primerite™ and the new MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system.
“We are pleased to be participating at the 21st Biennial Southeast Florida Reverse Trade show to support the NGIP Southeast Florida Chapter to highlight our rental products and services. 4 key MWI representatives: Sean Correia (Rental Manager of the Deerfield Beach Branch), Lazaro Perez (Sales Rep for Miami-Dade County), Ray Cline (Sales rep for Broward and Palm Beach counties) & Paul Laya (MWI’s Marketing Manager) will be at the show to answer any questions regarding rental products and services. We have time-tested solutions that are proven to speed productivity and address any flooding, sewer-bypass, dewatering a construction site, mining drainage applications, and environmental flooding due to storms or Hurricanes “ says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps.
Among the many popular products used before or after a storm passes is the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston pumps, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system to increase productivity plus security on the Jobsite and the municipal FSA approved Primerite™ CT-series with Eco 4″ pump (that will be on display in the outside demo area) that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space and overall costs. Additionally, every pump rental comes with our customer-first approach to scheduled maintenance service and 24/7 emergency repairs to keep you pumping again
Compact 6" Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps – Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Maximized power of smaller engine – Saves fuel, space and overall costs
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’ for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
- Complements MWI full-sized 6, 8 and 12” Rotoflo™ pumps
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required
Please visit us at the 2022 21st Biennial Southeast Florida Reverse Trade show Thursday, November 17th from 9 am to 12 pm at the Coral Springs Gymnasium! Call 954-818-1513 for more details on pumps like these and/or regarding pump rental services at mwipumps.com. You can also email us with any questions to: [email protected]