MWI Pumps to exhibit and promote Engineered Pumps at the 2022 WEFTEC Conference in New Orleans at the Morial Convention Center October 10-12!
MWI Pumps will be exhibiting at the 2022 WEFTEC Conference in New Orleans at the Morial Convention Center with our Engineered pumps October 10-12th at booth 4457.
WEFTEC attendees will get the opportunity to see the latest offerings of our Engineered pumps that allows us to handle large volumes of water while offering you a great lead time with onsite water pump facilities. We also offer Big Pump Rentals for your projects around the country and we also offer standard small pump rentals for local use. Our dewatering pumps are cost-effective, municipal-approved along with our complete maintenance/repair and rental services at the Moving Water Industries.
Large Dewatering & Engineering Pumps will be the highlight of the show
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for quality water pumping technology, will have the latest Engineered dewatering pumps, and also have our representatives present to answer any questions you may have about our services and products. We encourage everyone to stop by our booth to come meet with us to discuss the large volume dewatering pumps and pump stations we can produce for your city, Town, Village or construction site.
Learn more about our battle-ready pumps, including the Eco4” ™ Primerite dewatering pump, Hydraflo™ H3NC Hydraulic High Volume Submersible Pump, Submersible Electric Pumps™, 2400D John Deere Skid Mounted Diesel Drive Unit™, and our 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system™.
“MWI is pleased to be exhibiting at the 2022 WEFTEC Conference October 10-12th at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La. Several MWI representatives, including the owners Dana Eller (President) and Daren Eller (Executive Vice-President), and other key managers and MWI Representatives will be present at their booth to answer any questions regarding our products and services.
“We will be highlighting our Engineered Pumps that are capable of handling large amounts of water for your dewatering and flood management projects. We can offer you great lead times to implement and install flood control pump stations in a smaller footprint and also offer you substantial savings to your city or municipality” says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps.
Among the many popular products to be displayed at this show is the municipal FSA approved Primerite™ CT-series with Eco 4″ pump (that will be on display at the booth) that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space, and overall costs.
The Hydraflo™ H3NC Hydraulic High Volume Submersible Pump offers a very small footprint but can perform other pumps that require multiple pumps with twice the footprint.
Hydraflo™ H3NC Hydraulic High Volume Submersible Pump
Durable. Reliable. Rugged.
- 200% larger solids capability up to 6″ solids
- Efficiently handles up to 90′ TDH and 18,000 GPM/25 MGD
- 50% smaller footprint required
- Install in half the time of a traditional bypass system
- Runs dry indefinitely
- Closed two-bladed impeller for handling trash and sewage
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required