MWI Pumps to exhibit and promote its engineered and standard pumps products at the NUCA of Florida 2022 Annual Conference in Delray Beach, FL at the Opal Grand Resort July 21-23.
MWI Pumps is pleased to be exhibiting their engineered and standard pump products at the NUCA Annual Conference at Delray Beach, FL at the Opal Grand July 21-23!
NUCA members will get the opportunity to see the latest offerings of our pumps, repair support services, learn more about our rental fleet program, and Emergency Services that are in high demand during the Hurricane season. Our pumps are geared and designed for such situations by offering rugged dewatering pumps, cost-effective municipal-approved pumps along with complete maintenance/repair and rental services at the Moving Water Industries / MWI Pumps Booth will be located in the designated exhibition area in the Opal Grand Resort.
Dewatering Pumps & Rental services offered for Emergency situations
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for quality water pumping technology will have a Mobile Dewatering pump on Rotoflow ™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump on display at the Opal Grand Resort in Delray Beach, FL. We encourage everyone to stop by our booth to come meet with us to discuss the emergency services, repair, rental services, and products we offer your city, Town, or Village. Learn more about our battle-ready rental pumps including the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint construction dewatering pump, the utility / municipal FSA approved, cost-saving Eco 4” Primerite™ and the new MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system.
“We are excited to be at this conference for the 1st time to exhibit our products and services at The 2022 NUCA of Florida Annual Conference ™ July 21-23rd at the Opal Grand resort in Delray Beach, FL. This event gives us our Sales and Management team the opportunity to show NUCA members the goods and services we can offer for all your water management needs. We have time-tested solutions that are proven to speed productivity and address any flooding, sewer-bypass, dewatering a construction site, mining drainage applications, and environmental flooding due to storms or Hurricanes. Furthermore, MWI continues to provide the fastest pump repair and maintenance service response times when our pumps are being used for handling flooding situations“ says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps. “We have several emergency services, rental solutions and products to lessen the pain that you may experience with an approaching Hurricane. These time tested solutions can help you be prepared with an approaching Tropical Storm or Hurricane.”
Among the many popular products used before or after a storm passes is the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston pumps, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system to increase productivity plus security on the Jobsite and the municipal FSA approved Primerite™ CT-series with Eco 4″ pump (that will be on display in the outside demo area) that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space and overall costs. Additionally, every pump rental comes with our customer-first approach to scheduled maintenance service and 24/7 emergency repairs to keep you pumping again.July
Compact 6" Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps – Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Maximized power of smaller engine – Saves fuel, space and overall costs
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’ for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
- Complements MWI full-sized 6, 8 and 12” Rotoflo™ pumps
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required
Please visit us at the 2022 NUCA Annual Conference at the Opal Grand Resort in Delray beach FL Palm Beach July 21-23. Call 954-818-1513 for more details on pumps like these and pump rental services and/or visit us at: mwipumps.com