MWI Pumps to exhibit and promote its services at the FLAGFA 2022 Conference.
MWI Pumps is pleased and excited to connect again with governmental contacts from Florida Municipalities, Towns and Villages at the 2022 FLAGFA Conference on March 23-25th at the Daytona Beach resort and Spa at the Ocean Center Convention Center! We also will have an outside display area highlighting one of our mobile dewatering pumps.
FLAGFA Attendees will see the latest advanced, rugged dewatering pumps, remote monitoring and control capabilities, cost-effective municipal approved pumps along with complete maintenance/repair and rental services at the Moving Water Industries / MWI Pumps Booth will be located in Booth A109 at the Ocean Center Convention Center in Daytona Beach.
Construction Dewatering Pumps & Monitoring Services
MWI Pumps, known worldwide for quality water pumping technology will have a Mobile Dewatering pump on display at the Outside Demo area at The 2022 FLAGFA Show™. We encourage everyone to stop by our booth, A109 and at our outside display area at the Ocean Center Convention Center in Daytona Beach, FL. Come meet with us to discuss the services we offer your city, Town or Village with our battle-ready rental pumps including the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint construction dewatering pump, the utility / municipal FSA approved, cost-saving Eco 4” Primerite™ and the new MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system.
“We are excited to be back again as exhibitors at The FLAGFA 2022 Show™. This event gives us a face-to-face opportunity to discuss MWI Pumps and pumping solutions that are proven to speed productivity, lower costs and increase safety for communities like yours. Furthermore, MWI continues to provide the fastest pump repair and maintenance service response times in the state of Florida to keep the water flowing“ says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps. “We have several new and improved innovations this year that are changing the way the pumping industry is moving water. These solutions stay ahead of demanding construction schedules by increasing productivity and decreasing costly downtime.”
Among the many popular products used by Municipalities is the the Compact 6” Rotoflo™ wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston pumps, the MWIConnect™ 24/7 remote monitoring and pump control system to increase productivity plus security on the Jobsite and the municipal FSA approved Primerite™ CT-series with Eco 4″ pump (that will be on display in the outside demo area) that is designed to maximize the power of a smaller engine, saving fuel, space and overall costs. Additionally, every pump rental comes with our customer-first approach to scheduled maintenance service and 24/7 emergency repairs to keep you pumping again.
Compact 6" Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering Pump
Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps – Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Maximized power of smaller engine – Saves fuel, space and overall costs
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’ for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
- Complements MWI full-sized 6, 8 and 12” Rotoflo™ pumps
MWIConnect™ 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Control
- Track pump system pressure, flow, temperature, levels, vibration, start/stop and location from anywhere
- Connects you with real-time data 24/7
- Improve planned maintenance, track location, receive alerts for present or critical conditions, monitor system operation and troubleshoot if needed before sending out a technician
- Save time, money and stress by maximizing efficiency while reducing emergency repairs, downtime, and unneeded on-site labor
Eco 4" Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump- Will be on Display in Outdoor Demo Area
Municipal and Utility Approved Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial ROI – Optimized HP of price/performance
- Municipal approved, affordable pricing for pump rental or purchase
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Eco 4” flows up to 90’ TDH / 1000 GPM with 6″ up to 160′ TDH / 2300 GPM
- Easily pumps slurries & brackish water with solids up to 3″
- Quickly store and move when and where you need it
- Little maintenance required
Visit us at Booth A109 at the Ocean Center Convention Center in Daytona Beach Florida March 23-25th. Call 954-818-1513 for more details on pumps like these and pump rental services and/or visit us at: mwipumps.com