MWI Pumps leads the way with battle-ready pumping solutions at ConExpo / ConAgg 2020
Attendees of Conexpo 2020 can experience more than just the normal pumping products and maintenance services at the Moving Water Industries / MWI Pumps booth C31438 located in Central Hall C3-C5.
MWI Pumps – a world leader in water pumping technology – has announced new products that will be featured at ConExpo / ConAgg 2020. Attendees and customers are encouraged to stop by Central Hall— Booth C31438 to view and learn about some of our newest pumps and offerings including the premiere of the battle-ready H3NC full sewage treatment plant bypass pump which has been custom painted to look like a WWII fighter.
“We are excited to again be a part of ConExpo, a show that gives us a face-to-face opportunity to demonstrate #mwipumps and #pumping solutions that are proven to speed productivity, lower costs and increase safety on dewatering jobsites across North America and water management solutions worldwide“ says Dana Eller, President, MWI Pumps. “We have several new innovations this year that are changing the way the pumping industry is moving water. These solutions stay ahead of demanding construction schedules and we are thrilled to showcase them this March at the largest construction tradeshow in North America, ConExpo.”
Among the new products, MWI will be highlighting a new compact, wellpoint pumping system that is 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps, an “eco” self-priming, low-fuel consuming trash pump / value solution, and the battle-ready H3NC hydraulic high-head non-clog submersible pump which is able to bypass a full sewage treatment plant moving 100 MGD with 100% redundancy by utilizing only four 24” pumps.
New Products from MWI Pumps:
Compact Rotoflo™ Wellpoint Dewatering | Complete Compact Small. Light. Tough.
- Over 30% smaller and lighter than piston wellpoint pumps –
Fits where others can’t
- High performance – 425 GPM & 208’ TDH
- Quiet pack standard – 67dBA at 7M / 23’
for residential or sensitive areas
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 5 days
Hydraflo™ H3NC Hydraulic High-Head Non-Clog Submersible | Pump More for Less – Full Plant Bypass
- Full sewage treatment plant bypass – 100% redundancy with four 24” pumps
- 200% larger solids handling – Up to 6”
- Flows up to 90’ TDH & 18K GPM / 25 MGD per pump
- 50% less space than traditional systems
- Low-cost – Up to 40% less energy used*
* Compared to skid, end suction centrifugal pumps at max. lift and 55,000GPM
Eco Primerite™ Self-Priming Trash Pump | Value & Efficiency – 4” Cost Performance
- Substantial return on investment
- Low fuel consumption – Run up to 3 days
- Flows up to 90’ TDH & 1000 GPM
- 4” easily pumps slurries & brackish water
- Optimal HP for price/performance ratio
- Lower maintenance costs
Duraflo™ 6” Hydraulic Submersible Trash Pump | Safe Submersible for Any Condition
- Open 3 bladed stainless impeller handles trash, sewage, water & effluent up to 3”
- Well suited for hazardous conditions – Non-electric, mobile & submersible
- High performance – 2K GPM & 115’ TDH
- Low initial & operational cost
- Reliable & rugged run-dry pump fits standard manhole